AUTOSAR CompendiumPart 3 – How-To
The AUTOSAR Compendium – Part 3 focuses on practical problems and tasks that most of the AUTOSAR users will have, sooner or later. The chapters of the book explain various tasks step-by-step in order to speed-up your daily work. It provides a guideline to standard tasks as well as for very specific problems.
The following is a preliminary collection of “how-to” items. Feel free to send me your own suggestions.
- configure DTCs (Diagnostic Events, Debouncing, …)
- configure and integrate a Watchdog (internal and external)
- configure DIDs (Sessions, Security-Acces, …)
- configure Security Access
- configure and implement parameters (NvM, RAM mirror, DIDs, …)
- optimize your configuration and code